The East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area offers access to industry through ports and the city of Antioch has been able to take full advantage of this location. Where acres and acres of ranch land once was, you now find a thriving city. Many industrial developments have appeared over the last century and are now responsible for the area’s economic growth. As the population increases, so does the need for industrial developments.
Industrial Roofing in Antioch, CA
Roofing for industrial developments can take a real beating because it is exposed to more elements than traditional residential roofing. This is why it is important to get the best roofing systems and installation for your industrial buildings, to ensure you protect your investment. Exhaust fumes, chemicals, and extreme temperatures are but a few things that cause regular stress to industrial roofs, so make sure you get the best for your local climate and industrial area.
There are five basic types of roofing materials used for industrial roofing design.
- Single-ply roofing – This is made up of four elements, an insulation layer, flashing, an adhesive and a single-ply membrane made of plastic or rubber.
- Spray Foam – This is applied as a liquid and puffs up to form a continuous and seamless protective barrier around pipes, vents, and any protrusions through the roof.
- Built-Up Roofing– This is made up of multiple layers of materials laminated together.
- Modified Bitumen – This is asphalt with modifiers added to give it a rubber or plastic-like properties to make it more durable.
- Metal roofing – Although this is not the ideal solution for a flat shelter covering, it is definitely the best choice for low slope roofs. Metal coverings can be very attractive and they are typically made of aluminum, copper or steel.
The Services We Provide
We offer a comprehensive roofing service for all industrial buildings. As experienced and professional roofing contractors, we specialize in roof installations, repairs, and maintenance of each type of roofing. We have the experience necessary for any of your industrial roofing projects. We can customize a solution that meets all your needs and your budget. We understand that every building is different and that every area has different exposures and needs so we offer onsite inspections and free estimates to fully evaluate your roofing needs. We assess all your potential challenges and design the best solution for you so we can deliver you a quality industrial roofing system to last for decades.
Whether you need re-roofing for a small or big manufacturing building, we can guarantee quick action and quality with a quick response and turnaround time. We also provide 24-hour emergency service to ensure that all our work and repairs are timely and cost-effective. As the leading industrial roofing company servicing Antioch, do not hesitate to give us a call today.