Dougherty, California sits just north of Dublin in Alameda County. Once just a small town centered around an adobe with not much more than a post office, the town has now grown to accommodate industry and supports a modest population. Easy trading boosted the industrial economy of the area and there are now several small industrial developments across the city.
Industrial Roofing in Dougherty, CA
Although the weather in Northern California is temperate there are always possibilities for rain and wind. Adverse weather can damage industrial roofing, which is already at risk due to industrial waste exposure. Most industrial roofing experiences pollution and harsh environmental conditions so they typically need to be replaced more often than the roofing of other buildings. To make sure you get only the best, reach out to the professionals today. Remember, every roof will eventually need a roof replacement. We offer all kinds of industrial roof repair as well as roof replacement services, all designed to help take care of your roof and the building you own. Depending on what you need, there are four types of roofing contractors:
- Shinglers are responsible for installing shingles, tiles, and shakes on roofs.
- Metal roofers focus on the metal panels that need to be repaired or installed on a roof.
- Single-ply roofers only deal with single-ply or foam roofing systems.
- “Hot” roofers use tar-based products and are commonly used in industrial settings.
Industrial roof contractors usually offer the following services:
- Application of waterproof materials to protect the roof during all possible weather.
- Installation of roof structures like rafters and beams.
- Building a roof from scratch as well as rooftop landscaping.
- Tile removal and shingle installation
- Tar application and rubber roof installation
- Roof cleaning
What can we do for you?
Certain damages and wear may cause you to redesign your entire roof or you may only need to make minor changes. Regardless of the work you need to be done, you need to hire a reliable roofing contractor for the job to ensure you get quality and long-lasting work. In Dougherty, roof contractors usually use asphalt shingles as the roofing material but architectural and dimensional shingles are becoming more popular. Other materials that can be used include concrete tiles, natural or synthetic slate, single-ply foam, rubber shingles, hot asphalt, clay tiles, glass, and solar tiles.
If you have any concerns about your industrial roofing in Dougherty, we should be your first call. We understand the importance of quality and durability when it comes to industrial roofs. We guarantee to install, maintain and provide regular upkeep for a quality roofing system for your building.