Since 2009, we have been servicing all of our customers’ roofing needs. From the more conventional built-up, torch-applied or sloped roofing systems, to the newest lines of PVC and TPO, emulsion, acrylic, or silicone coating systems, we can recommend and install the right system for your building or complex. We have relationships and certifications with all of the major manufacturers in the industry and the expertise to make sure you get the right system for your needs.
Our Roofing Services include Free Inspections and Estimates, Roof Management, Low & Steep Roofs, Title 24 Cool Roofs, Rain Gutters & Downspouts, Emergency Repairs, Low/Medium/High Rise Roofs, Roof Maintenance, and Roof & Gutter Cleaning.
Are you wondering if you should repair or replace your roof?
Here are some questions that will help you make the final decision to repair or replace your roof:
- What is the remaining service life of the roof?
- Am I looking for a long-term or short-term solution?
- What is my capital and operating budget for roofing?
- Is the roof membrane functioning or failing?
- How are the existing roof leaks affecting my business?
- What is my tolerance for leaks?
- Do I have a clear understanding of the risk associated with additional moisture entering into the building envelope?
- How are current leaks affecting the roof insulation?
- Is there a clear understanding of the unit cost associated with the removal and replacement of moisture-damaged insulation?
- Have existing roof leaks caused the roof deck to be compromised in any way?
- Is there a clear understanding of the unit cost associated with the removal and replacement of moisture-damaged deck?
- What is my time frame for a new roof?
- Will lower maintenance costs offset the costs for current maintenance and repairs?
- Am I working with a reliable, reputable, financially strong roofing contractor?
Along with all of these items, it is important to hire a roofing contractor that has dedicated crews for both repair and replacement. This will ensure you are getting the best craftsmanship for your project.
We’re here to help you. Give us a call.